This is a course in the implementation of a multi-grade course that deals with the theories, principles, and concepts of multi-grade learners and classes. It includes pedagogical approaches and contextualized learning environments for the different grade and age levels are grouped for instructions in different school situations.
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the theories, principles, and concepts of multi- grade learners and classes.
2. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the different enabling policies that govern the implementation of multigrade classes;
3. Display knowledge and skills in pedagogical approaches and contextualized learning environment for the different grade and age levels of learners
4. Design assessment tolls for assessing learning in multi-grade classes
5. Employ teaching approaches and strategies in teaching effectively in a multigrade classroom.
- Teacher: FEDERICIA CALAUAGAN
- Enrolled students: 8